I will be breeding Maeve in early spring after she gets her final hip and elbow clearances.  I have not made a final decision on the stud dog at this time.  If you are interested in this upcoming litter please fill out and application and submit it and I will add you to the list.  Thank you.  



Images & Text in this site are Copyright - DO NOT COPY!

Web By DogWebs Premium